Thank you for using the Parship website! Here you will find information about which personal data Parship collects, how we handle this data and what options you have as a user. Responsible for the data processing is the PE Digital GmbH (in the following "Parship"). Our contact details and those of our data protection officer can be found under "contact".
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Processing purposes
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Transfer of data to third parties; service provider
- Duration of storage; retention periods
- Rights of the data subject
- Cookies & web tracking
- Web analytics
- Social plugins
Collection, processing and use of personal data
The provision of your personal data is voluntary in the context of the conclusion and existence of the contractual relationship with Parship. It is i.e. required that you enter personal information of special categories (the sex you are looking for is a sexual orientation date). If you do not want Parship to process your personal data and especially data of special categories, Parship cannot provide its service. Please refer to the following information for details of what Parship collects in detail.
What information does Parship ask its members to fulfill the contract?
In order to perform the services described in the General Terms and Conditions by Parship, it is necessary to collect personal data that the user (also referred to as a Parship member) states, inter alia, in the context of the registration process or the conclusion of a basic or a premium membership to process and use.
Registration process and completion of basic membership
In the initial free registration (completion of the so-called "basic membership"), the user (or "basic member" called) is required to make certain minimum information without which the application cannot be completed. These mandatory dates are:
- Sex and sex sought (the sex you are looking for is a sexual orientation date)
- E-mail address
Furthermore, as part of the registration, further details, such as
- Post Code
- Date of birth
can be specified.
Access to Parship takes place via the E-mail address and the password chosen by the customer (so-called access data).
For the personality test following the registration, the following information is i.a. requested
- Post Code
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Number of children
In addition, Parship requires its users to provide its services, such as preferences, personal values, preferences, looks, and other characteristics relevant to the affiliate's performance as the basis for creating the Parship profile. As part of the profile, free text information and images of the Parship member could be included. From your answers to the questions for determining your personality profile, we automatically create the so-called Parship personality profile.
Parship marks such questions separately which answers should not be displayed to other users. All other data of the Parship profile is visible on the website for other logged in users. Likewise visible are such data that are released by the user to other users, including age, zip code, interests, photos, etc.
At registration via Facebook ("Facebook Login")
Parship offers you the opportunity to register via your Facebook account. If you use it, we will receive the data required for registration from Facebook. Due to that a data transfer is needed.
We have no influence on the amount of data collected by Facebook via the Facebook login. If you do not want Facebook to collect information about you in connection with your use of our online service and use it for your own purposes, you should not use the Facebook login.
Completion of a premium membership
If the user (hereinafter referred to as "premium member") decides to use a fee-based service of Parship (so-called "premium membership"), the following information will be collected within the order:
- Name and first name
- Residential address
- Payment and billing details (credit card details are stored by the payment provider and not by Parship)
Communication with the members and the customer service
Parship stores member communications and communication with customer service. The communication of the members in the logged-in state is encrypted.
Please take into account when communicating with our customer service: If you communicate with our customer service about the logged in status, this communication is encrypted. If our customer service answers via email, this communication is unencrypted. If you do not wish to receive unencrypted email communication, please contact Parship by phone.
What information does Parship collect for promotional purposes?
Upon conclusion of the free basic membership you enter your email address in the input mask. This email address can subsequently be used to send advertising emails for the paid products of PE Digital GmbH, without the need for your consent. You have the opportunity to object to the use of your email address for promotional purposes at any time. The Parship website also offers the option of subscribing to a free newsletter. The data from the input mask are used when signing up to the newsletter. Again, you can always object to the use of your email address for the receipt of newsletters. You will also receive personalized or personalized guides during Parship membership to help you get the most out of your Parship products. Here, you can find out which cookies Parship uses as part of advertising.
What information does Parship collect when using the Parship website?
Within every access to the website Parship user data of the respective website visitors - unless otherwise stated below, even if they are not Parship members -is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in log files. These data are:
- Information about the browser type and the internet service provider of the user as well as the used operating system (for example Windows 7, Apple OS, etc.)
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer (In this case, the IP address is compared with a geo-database and the origin or country, state and city of the user are determined.)
- User ID on the Parship platform (only by Parship members)
- Name of the accessed page
- Date and time of the call
- The referrer URL (origin URL) from which the user came to the retrieved page
- Transmitted amount of data
- Status message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- Session identification number
- Used screen resolution
The so-called login records store the following usage data each time the Parship member logs in to the network:
- Date and time of login
- User ID on the Parship platform
- IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
- Number of session cookies
- Session identification number
- Meeting participants pseudonym
Parship processes personal data of its users for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the services described in the General Terms and Conditions. (Legal basis of the data collection is the fulfillment of the contractual relationship concluded with you as a Parship member.) Please note that we also collect sexual orientation data "gender and sex sought" in this context.
- For abuse, prevention and defense. Parship will use the personal information collected in connection with your registration and completion of the Parship Personality Test and the Parship Profile for an automated review of any evidence of abuse of the Parship website. The data are stored in a database under a pseudonym and compared with empirical values. If the automated processing reveals a suspicion of abuse, a Parship employee reviews the rating and the underlying clues, and then the free text information and profile pictures. Also, a customer service representative reviews reported breaches of contract by other members. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Parship and the Parship members that the Parship service is not abused for contractual and / or unlawful acts of third parties).
- For automated price determination. (Legal basis is the fulfillment of the contractual relationship.)
- For ensuring your remuneration obligations from the contractual relationship in the event of default. (The legal basis is apart from the fulfillment of the contractual relationship also the legitimate interest Parship in the payment of the contractually agreed remuneration.)
- For the functionality of the website, to optimize the website and to ensure the security of the information technology systems of Parship. In this case, Parship uses technically necessary and unnecessary cookies or analysis cookies (legal basis is the legitimate interest of Parship and the Parship members that the Parship service can be used safely and easily and the quality of our website and content is constantly improving.)
- For recording and evaluating user behavior for interest-based advertising. In this context, we provide pseudonymized tracking data (no personal data that you make available to us as part of the registration) to third parties. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Parship and other advertisers to play interest-based advertising and to provide users with advertisements tailored to their personal interests.)
- For the integration of social plugins and social share functions. (Legal basis is the legitimate interest of Parship, to comply with the request of the users who have activated a social plugin to share their information with the appropriate social network.
- For self-advertising through unencrypted advertising emails and advertisements in the form of banner advertising on other websites. (The legal basis is the legitimate interest of PE Digital GmbH in direct marketing for its own products.)
- For sending various newsletters (via unencrypted e-mail or SMS) in which you can find out more about the products of Parship. (The legal basis is the legitimate interest Parship`s in direct marketing for own products.)
- For market research and range measurement. (The legal basis is Parship's legitimate interest in gaining insights into the market value of the Parship website in direct comparison with third-party websites.) The legitimate interest also arises from the economic exploitation of the findings resulting from the range measurement. The user categories form the basis for an interest-oriented alignment of advertising material and advertising measures. Here you can find further information.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is legal basis.
- When processing personal data required to fulfill the contractual relationship of Parship (basic membership or premium membership), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is legal basis. This also applies to processing data required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interest of Parship or a third party, such as its members, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is legal basis for processing.
Transfer of data to third parties; service provider
In addition, personal data may be transferred to third parties, as far as Parship should be obliged to do so due to legal regulations or enforceable official or court orders.
Parship reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. Service providers receive from Parship only the personal data they need for their specific activity.
Service providers are usually involved as so-called processor, who may process personal data of the users of this online service only according to instructions from Parship.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
In exceptional cases, Parship will also share personal information with a processor located in a non-EEA country. Basically, the servers of this service provider are located within the EU. However, as part of a long-term care contract, this software supplier has the opportunity to access the software systems through specialists based outside the EU. Parship has ensured that the recipient has an adequate level of data protection prior to disclosure (by demonstrating the recipient's certifications and by agreeing to the EU's standard contractual clauses with the recipient).
You may receive further information from Parship as well as a copy of the specific arrangements agreed to ensure the appropriate level of data protection. Please use the information in the section Contact.
Duration of storage; retention periods
We store your data for as long as this is necessary for the provision of our online offer (basic and premium membership) and the associated services or we have a legitimate interest in the further storage. In all other cases, we will erase your personal information except for such information as we may need to maintain in order to fulfill contractual or statutory (e.g. tax or commercial) retention periods (e.g. invoices).
For basic members: You can object to the storage of personal data contained in your profile at any time with future effect. You can also erase your profile data yourself. For basic members who are inactive for 24 months, Parship automatically erases personal profile data.
For Premium members: The personal data of Parship Premium members are always stored for the duration of the contract. If you ask us to do so, we will erase your data, as long as there is no statutory storage obligation for these data. Data that is subject to a retention period, we lock until the expiry of the retention period. If you do not ask us to erase your data until the end of Premium Membership, your premium membership will be converted into a basic membership. The previously stated information on the duration of the storage of basic member data then applies.
Please note that your data will initially be blocked only if deletion is prevented by retention periods.
In the context of the assertion of data subject rights Parship stores those data, which are necessary for the fulfillment or the proof during the limitation period.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right of access and, under certain conditions, to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to the processing of their personal data and to data portability.
You can also object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes ("object to advertising "). Please take into account that for organizational reasons there may be an overlap between your assertion of your right to object and the use of your data as part of an ongoing campaign.
You have given us your information about your sexual orientation (gender and sex). You can assert your right to object this consent at any time with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until the assertion of your right to object remains unaffected. From the time of your withdrawal partner suggestions can no longer be made and Parship can no longer provide its service.
Please use the information under Contact to assert your rights. Please make sure that we can clearly identify you.
Alternatively, you can use the setting options in your profile to rectify your data provided during registration or for your object to advertising. You can also erase the data of your Parship base membership yourself. Erasure of premium membership data can only be initiated through Parship Customer Service. Please note that your data will initially only be blocked if the erasure is prevented by retention periods.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact the data protection authority, which is responsible for your place of residence or your state, or the data protection authority responsible for us. This is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Caspar, Tel.: +49 (0) 40 428 54 - 4040, Fax: +49 (0) 40 428 54 - 4000, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and suggestions on data protection, we or our data protection officer are at your disposal.
If you would like to contact us, you can contact us as follows:
PE Digital GmbH, Customer Service Parship Ireland, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, +49 (0) 40 46 00 26 - 168 (fax number), email@example.com (e-mail).
Our data protection officers can be reached at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
Cookies & web tracking
Cookies are small text files that are sent when you visit a website and stored in the browser of the user. If the corresponding Internet page is retrieved, the browser of the user sends back the content of the cookies and thus enables recognition of the user. Certain cookies are automatically erased after the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are stored for a predetermined time or permanently in the user's browser and then erase themselves (so-called temporary or permanent cookies).
In cookies, no personal data is stored, but only an online identifier.
What kind of cookies does Parship use?
Certain cookies are required to make our online offer safe and easy to use. This category includes
- Cookies that serve to identify or authenticate our users;
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries;
- Cookies that store certain user preferences.
We use analysis cookies to record the usage behavior (eg visited subpages) of our users and to evaluate them in statistical form.
Third Party Advertising Cookies / Third Party Pixel / Third Party Tracking
We also allow other companies to collect our users' data through advertising cookies or pixels. This allows us and third parties to provide users of our online offering with interest-based advertising based on an analysis of their usage behavior (e.g., clicked banner ads, visited subpages) as a whole and not limited to our online offering.
Which cookies / pixels are used in detail can be found here. In addition to the name of the individual cookies / pixels, we have also listed the intended use and other important information here. You can use Parship via the URL tfv.parship.ie free from advertising cookies and analysis cookies.
Alternatively, you can deactivate the storage of cookies via your browser settings and erase already stored cookies at any time in your browser (see Technical Notes). Please note, however, that this online offer without cookies may not work or may only work to a limited extent.
We also recommend the website of www.YourOnlineChoices.com, where you can get information and help in connection with web tracking mechanisms.
We need statistical information about how we use our online offering to make it more user-friendly, measure reach, and conduct market research. For this purpose, we use the following web analytics tools. The tools either do not use users' IP addresses at all, or truncate them immediately after the survey. The usage profiles generated by the tools using analytic cookies or by evaluating the log files are not merged with personally identifiable information. The providers of the tools process data as processors according to our instructions and not for their own purposes.
Which web analytics tracking mechanisms are used in detail can be found here. In addition to the description of the individual tracking mechanisms, we have also listed the intended use and other important information at this point. You can use Parship via the URL tfv.parship.ie free from web analytics tracking mechanisms.
We also recommend the website of www.YourOnlineChoices.com, where you can get information and help in connection with web tracking mechanisms.
Unused by Parship will be the Google Analytics Advertising Features.
Using Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Parship uses the Google AdWords online advertising program and Google AdWords conversion tracking. Google Conversion Tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your machine. These cookies lose their validity after 390 days, contain no personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. If you visit certain web pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie.
The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. It tells customers the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
Use of Google Adwords remarketing function
Tractor audience measurement
Our website uses the measuring method ("SZMnG") of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.INFOnline.de) to determine statistical parameters on the use of our offers. The aim of the usage measurement is to determine the number of visits to our website, the number of website visitors and their surfing behavior statistically - based on a uniform standard procedure - and thus to obtain comparable values across the market.
For all digital offers that are members of the Information Society for the Determination of the Dissemination of Advertising Media (IVW - http://www.ivw.eu) or in the studies of Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung eV (AGOF - http: // www. agof.de), the usage statistics are regularly further processed by the AGOF and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyze eV (agma - http://www.agma-mmc.de) into ranges and published with the performance value "Unique User" and by the IVW with the performance values "Page Impression" and "Visits". These ranges and statistics can be viewed on the respective websites.
The INFOnline GmbH collects the following data, which according to EU-DSGVO have a personal reference: IP address: On the Internet, each device requires a unique address for the transmission of data, the so-called IP address. The at least temporary storage of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning of the Internet. The IP addresses are shortened by 1 byte before any processing and processed only anonymously. There is no storage or further processing of the unabridged IP addresses.
A randomly generated client identifier: In order to recognize computer systems, reach processing alternatively uses either a cookie with the ID "ioam.de", a "Local Storage Object" or a signature that is created from various automatically transmitted information from your browser. This client identifieris unique to a browser as long as the cookie or local storage object is not erased. So measuring the data and then assigning it to the respective client identifier is also possible if you access other web pages that also use the measurement method ("SZMnG") of the INFOnline GmbH. The validity of the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year.
The measurement procedure of INFOnline GmbH, which is used on this website, determines usage data. This is done to collect the performance values of page impressions, visits, and clients, and to provide additional metrics (e.g., qualified clients). In addition, the measured data is used as follows:
A so-called geo-localization, i.e. the assignment of a website call to the place of the call, takes place exclusively on the basis of the anonymized IP address and only up to the geographical level of the federal states / regions. From the geographic information obtained in this way, in no case can a conclusion be drawn on the specific location of a user.
The usage data of a technical client (eg a browser on a device) are merged across web pages and stored in a database. This information is used for the technical assessment of socio-information age and gender and passed on to the service providers of AGOF for further range processing. The AGOF study uses a random sample to technically estimate societal characteristics that fall into the following categories: age, gender, nationality, occupation, marital status, household information, household income, place of residence, internet usage, online Interests, place of use, user type.
The complete IP address will not be saved by INFOnline GmbH. The shortened IP address is stored for a maximum of 60 days. The usage data in connection with the unique identifier are stored for a maximum of 6 months.
The IP address as well as the shortened IP address will not be forwarded. For the preparation of the AGOF study, data with client identifiers are forwarded to the following service providers of AGOF: Kantar Deutschland GmbH (https://www.tns-infratest.com/), Ankordata GmbH & Co. KG (http: // www.ankordata.de/homepage/), Interrogare GmbH (https://www.interrogare.de/).
The integration of social plugins regularly leads to the providers of the plugins storing cookies. The various providers of plugins are summarized below under the term "plugin provider".
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our online service, the plugins are integrated into the site via the so-called "Shariff solution". This ensures that when you call up a page of this online offer, no connection is established with the servers of the respective plug-in provider.
Only when the plugins are activated by you, your Internet browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the respective plugin provider. This gives the plugin provider the information that your Internet browser has accessed the corresponding page of our online service, even if you do not have a user account with the provider or are currently not logged in. Log files (including the IP address) are transmitted from your Internet browser directly to a server of the respective plugin provider and possibly stored there. This server may be located outside the EU or the EEA (for example, in the U.S.A.).
The plugins represent independent extensions of the plugin providers. Therefore, we have no influence on the extent of the plugin providers collected and stored by the plugins data.
If you do not want the plug-in providers to receive the data collected via this Internet portal and to save or re-use them, you should not use the respective plug-ins.
Basically, you can completely prevent the plugins from being loaded with add-ons for your browser, so-called script blockers.
Parship uses social plugins ("plugins") from the following providers:
Social plugins from Facebook
Plugins of the social network Facebook; Facebook will be available at www.facebook.com from Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, and at www.facebook.com from Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 , Ireland, ("Facebook"). An overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/; You can find information about data protection on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Social plugins from Twitter
Plugins from Twitter; Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). An overview of Twitter's plug-ins and information on data protection on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/privacy
Social plugins from Google+
Plugins of the social network Google+; Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). For an overview of Google+ plugins and their looks, see: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins; For privacy information on Google+, please visit:
Appendix: Technical Notes Cookies (Please use Parship completely ad-free via the URL tfv.parship.ie)
Instructions at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Instructions at http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471