You can find information about data processing in connection with cookies and other tracking technologies when using the Parship website and app in our cookies & tracking policy.
Table of Contents:
- Contact / Data Controller
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Processing purposes
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Transfer of data to third parties; service provider
- How do we protect your personal data?
- Duration of storage; retention obligations
- Rights of the data subject at a glance
- Social Media
- Cookies & other tracking technologies
Contact / Data Controller
If you have any questions or suggestions about how we use your personal data, please contact us or our data protection officer.
Our contact details are as follows:
PE Digital GmbH, Customer Service Parship Ireland, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, +49(40)460026-168 (fax number), firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, email@example.com (e-mail)
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, phone number, date of birth or e-mail address).
When we say that we process personal data, this means that we collect, store, use, transfer to others or delete such data.
Parship collects and processes your personal data exclusively in the following cases:
- If you visit us on our website without being a member.
- If you contact us directly.
- If you install our Parship app.
- If you subscribe to a Parship membership (paid or free) and then use Parship.
You may choose to provide us with your personal data in connection with the conclusion and existence of the contractual relationship with Parship. In order to conclude a Parship membership, you need to provide us with special categories of personal data (e.g., the sex of the partner you are looking for, which is data about your sexual orientation), answers to the Parship test and information to populate your Parship profile. The use of Parship services requires also that the information in your profile and your compatibility rating with other Parship members are publicly available to other members. In this context, please note also that we offer the Parship services in many different countries (you can see the list of these countries on our website), and your profile information will be visible for our members in all of these countries. You may search for your partner in all these countries. We offer our services outside the European Union in Switzerland, United Kingdom and Mexico.
If you do not want Parship to process your personal data or parts thereof, Parship will not be able to provide you with its Service as described in the General Terms and Conditions (hereafter “Service” or “Services”). Please see below for further information about the types of personal data Parship collects when you use our Service.
Data processing through app stores
Before you can install our app, you may have to enter into a user agreement with an app store operator (e.g. Google or Apple). Our app is available on different app platforms, depending on your particular operating system.
In order to install and use our app via these app stores, you will need to have a valid account with the app store operator, as well as a compatible device (e.g. a smartphone). Parship has no control over the collection, processing and use of personal data in this respect. The relevant app store operator will be the sole data controller of this information. If necessary, please contact the operator of the respective app store directly for information about their data processing. Parship is the data controller with respect to your personal data only when you use the Parship app.
What personal data does Parship collect from its members to fulfil the contractual relationship?
In order to register for the Parship Service and to conclude further a Basic Membership or a Premium Membership, you will need to provide us with the personal data described below. In addition, in order to provide you with our Services (as more fully described in the General Terms and Conditions), we need to process this personal data.
In order to register for Parship´s free Service (i.e. conclude a “Basic Memberip”), you, as a user (also called will need to provide us with personal data without which the registration cannot be completed. These data are:
- Gender and sex of partner sought (your sexual preference is a data regarding your sexual orientation and therefore a sensitive personal)
- Email address
You can access Parship’s Service respectiely with the email address and the password you have indicated (your access data).
Data required in connexion with a Basic Membership
Amongst others, following information are requested during the personality test that follows the registration
- Residence / postal code
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Full name
- Marital status
- Number of children
- Education level
Furthermore, Parship needs further information from its users in order to perform its Services. This may include information about your personal values, and preferences, your appearance, and any other characteristics that are relevant for us to establish your personality evaluation and to recommend potential partners (“partner recommendations”) to you. You may also upload photos of yourself in your profile, whereby other members may see, next to your first name, your photos clearly (i.e. unblurred) in your profile or in a blurred version via email. In addition, we will use the answers the answers to the Parship personality test (or “questionnaire”) to automatically create your Parship personality evaluation (or “partner personality”). Please note that, although you will be able to read your personality evaluation and compatibility points in your profile, your personality evaluation is not generally publicly visible to other Parship members. Instead, those members who directly access your profile information will only have access to extracts of your personality evaluation and your compatibility points.
All information you provide us with for or as part of your Parship profile will be publicly visible to other members on our website and our app, such as information that you voluntarily choose to include in your profile, especially your first name, place of residence / postal code, and your interests.
You do not have to provide us with your mobile phone number in order to use the Parship Service. However, if you want to, you can provide it to us for an additional security measure (known as “SMS verification”). This will allow us to carry out a further identification check or to send you messages.
Upon completion of a Premium Membership
If you decide to sign up for Parship’s Premium chargeable features (“Premium Membership) via the website (i.e. you decide to become a Premium member), we will collect following payment data during the order:
- Name and first name
- Residential address
- Payment and billing details (credit card data is stored by a third party payment provider and not by Parship)
Communication with members, communication with our customer service and communication via video chat
If you correspond with other Parship members through the Parship platform, or with Parship customer service, we will collect and store this information. The messages sent between members via our Service are end-to-end encrypted.
If you contact our customer service, please note the following: if you communicate with our customer service:
- using the online contact form: the content of your message to us will be encrypted in transit; our reply will be protected in transit, provided that your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transfer encryption; via email: the content of your message to us will only be protected in transit via TLS transfer encryption if your email provider supports TLS transport encryption.
If you would prefer not to contact our customer service by email (for example, because you are concerned that your email provider does not support TLS encryption or the content of our email is not encrypted), please contact Parship by post or fax instead. You will find our contact details under Contact
As a Premium Member, as well as in some promotions for Basic Members, you have the opportunity to communicate with other members via video chat in selected countries. For this purpose, Parship uses a service provider based in the USA with whom Parship has a data processing agreement. Parship transfers your IP address and your profile ID to this service provider when using the video chat feature. The service provider also stores data regarding the time and duration of any video chat calls. This data processing is necessary technically and for billing purposes. The video communication is encrypted end-to-end. Video and audio content is not stored. Parship does not collect or transfer any other data in connection with video chat. If you do not want Parship to transfer your IP address and your profile ID to its service provider, or do not want the time and duration of the chat to be stored, you should not use the video chat function.
When you subscribe for our free membership (“Basic Membership”), you must enter your e-mail address on the welcome page. We will use this e-mail address, or any new e-mail addresses you may enter in your profile afterwards, to send you promotional emails about Parship’s free and for-purchase products, without requiring your consent.
In addition, you will receive e-mails with personalised partner recommendations and guidance during your Parship membership, to help you to get the most out of the Parship Service.
As long as your email provider supports “Transport Layer Security” (TLS) transport encryption, these promotional emails (including our personalised guidance) and tips) are protected in transit via TLS transfer encryption.
If you don´t want to receive promotional emails or personalised guidance anymore, you can object to our use of your email address for these purposes at any time, either by: (i) clicking on the link in our emails to adjust your email notification settings, (ii) adjusting your settings in your profile under “Notification options”, or (iii) contacting our customer service. Members who have not yet completed the Parship compatibility test may use this link for an objection. You may re-subscribe to receive such promotional emails in your profile under “Notification options” at any time.
Within the use of the app, you may receive "push messages" from us, even when you are not currently using the app. These will either contain messages that we send you as part of our Service, or they may contain advertising information.
You can stop receiving push messages or adjust your settings at any time by changing the configuration settings of your mobile device or in the Parship app.
What information does Parship collect when using the Parship website?
Every time you access Parship website, we will collect your usage data. This means that, even if you have not signed up to be a Parship member, we will collect and use this information about you. This data is sent to us by your Internet browser and is stored in log files. This data includes:
- Information about your browser type and your internet service provider, as well as your operating system (for example Windows 7, Apple OS, etc.)
- The IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the device you use to access our website or Service (for example, your computer, tablet or smartphone). We will also compare your IP address against a geo-database to collect information about your location, such as your country, state and city.In this context Parship uses MaxMind (see explanations below)
- Information about the page that you have accessed
- The date and time that you used the website
- The referrer URL (origin URL) from which you came to the page that you have accessed
- Statistics about the amount of data transmitted during your use of the website
- Status message as to whether you were successfully able to access the website
- Session identifier
- Session participant´s pseudonym
- Screen resolution used on your device
Each time a Parship member logs in to our network, we also collect their Parship user identifier.
In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies or pseudonym IDs (e.g., User ID, Ad ID) may be stored on your device when or even after you visit our Service. You will find detailed information on this in our cookies & tracking policy.
What information does Parship collect when using the Parship app?
Every time you access the Parship app with your device, Parship automatically collects data and information from your device’s operating system. This includes, among other things, the storage of your IP address. In detail, Parship collects:
Every time you access the Parship app, we will collect your usage data. This data includes:
- The operating system used to access the app and, if necessary, the browser type
- Your current language setting in your device
- Information about your Internet service provider
- The IP address (Internet Protocol address) of your device
- Your Device ID (e.g. UDID, IDFV) to identify your device for a secured authentication
- Your User identifier on the Parship platform (only for Parship members)
- Information about the part of the app that you have accessed and, if applicable, the webpage you accessed previously
- The date and time that you used the app
- Statistics about the amount of data transmitted during your use of the app
- Status message as to whether you were successfully able to access the app
- Session identifier
In addition to the above-mentioned data, tracking technologies or pseudonym IDs (such as your AD-ID (e.g. the Apple IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers) or the Google Advertising ID)) may be stored on your device when or even after you visit our app. You will find detailed information on this in our cookies & tracking policy.
We also collect the following usage data each time a Parship member logs in to our network (“login records”):
- Date and time of login
- User identifier on the Parship platform (your e-mail address)
- IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
- Device ID (e.g. UDID) to identify your device for a secured authentication.
In addition to the above-mentioned data, pseudonym IDs (e.g. User ID, Ad ID) may be stored on your device when or even after you use the Parship app. You will find detailed information on this in our cookies & tracking policy
GPS data when using the app
If a Premium Member turns on the "radius search" option, we also collect location data about their device (such as GPS, possibly WLAN information, and device ID) to determine their location. This information will be used to allow the Premium Member to set a suitable search radius to look for other members.
Parship offers members who have met their partner on the Parship platform the option of publishing their love story (success story) on the Parship website or, if consent is given, on other media. These success stories are available for all Parship members and visitors to see online in the “Success stories” section of the Parship website.
Your personal data in connection with your success story is processed subject to your prior written consent.
In this case, the following data is stored by Parship:
- Profile ID
- Email address
- Title, first name, surname
- Any pseudonym (if the name of a member was changed in the success story)
- Province or county or place of residence
- Any photos of the couple
- Information on children
- Telephone number
- The success story
- A link to where the success story and any photo(s) are published
The following data is made available online: First name, any pseudonym, age, occupation, province or county and your love story.
You will receive further information on the processing and/or storage of your data in connection with your love story within the framework of instructions for giving your consent.
Parship processes the personal data of its users for the purposes and legal bases listed below. If data processing is based on the legal basis of a legitimate interest, we will also explain our legitimate interest in data processing to you below:
- To provide Parship platform and thereby perform the services described in the General Terms and Conditions.In particular, this includes:
- Provision of our website for non-registered users;
- Use of our website and app for registered Parship members;
- Ability to contact other members and respond to requests via the platform;
- Facilitation of the conclusion of a contract, incl. invoicing;
- Sending emails and/or push messages regarding matches or other contractually relevant messages.
- For the prevention of and defense against abuse. Parship automatically collects, processes and uses personal data and geodata we collect during your registration and the completion of the Parship personality test and/or your Parship profile, to check for any evidence of the misuse of the platform. This information is stored in a database and compared against empirical values and information. If our automated processing activities suggest that our Service has been misused, a Parship employee will review the relevant rating and underlying clues, as well as the information in your profile (including any wording and photos you have provided) to confirm whether this is the case. In addition, customer service representatives perform profile checks to check members’ profiles that have been reported by other members through the function “suspicious profile?” or as having breached our General Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, as mentioned above, if you have provided your mobile phone number, Parship may use this information to carry out an identity check (“SMS verification”) (i.e. to check that you are who you say you are). (The legal basis for these activities is the legitimate interests of Parship and our Parship members, to ensure that the Parship service is not used in a way that is in breach of our General Terms and Conditions and/or the law. In doing so, we also comply with our legal obligation regarding data security to guarantee system security and to detect and trace unauthorised access attempts or accesses).
- To ensure that you comply with your obligations under your subscription and our General Terms and Conditions, including your payment obligation (which concerns only Premium members). If you do not pay outstanding invoices / instalments despite repeated reminders, we will transfer the data that are required for the execution of a debt collection procedure to a debt collection service provider for the purpose of fiduciary debt collection. In the event of disputed claims, we also transfer any necessary data to our payment services providers for the purpose of asserting our rights (e.g. within the framework of conflict resolution for chargebacks). (The legal basis for these activities is contractual necessity, but it is also within the legitimate interests of Parship to ensure that (as applicable) you provide the agreed payment for our Service in accordance with your subscription.)
- For the protection and defence of our rights and the fulfilment of legal obligations. (The legal basis for these activities is our legitimate interest in asserting and defending our rights.)
- For self-promotion through advertising emails and/or push messages, newsletters, surveys and individualised guides (excluding products of PE Digital GmbH). (The legal basis is our legitimate interests in relation to sending direct marketing about our own products. In some instances, the legal basis is also your consent.)
- To comply with statutory retention obligations and other statutory or legal obligations and provisions (e.g. in connection with tax audits, official or judicial orders for information or other purposes). (The legal basis is the fulfilment of our statutory obligations.)
You can find out more about the purposes of processing and the legal basis for the processing of personal data through cookies and other tracking technologies when using Parship in our cookies & tracking policy.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Where we obtain your consent as our lawful basis of processing of personal data, our legal basis is point (a) of Article 6(1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Where we process special categories of data according to Article 9(1) GDPR, our legal basis is point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR - your consent.
- When the processing of your personal data is required to fulfil our contractual relationship (Basic or Premium Membership), our legal basis is point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR. This also applies to any processing that is required to carry out any pre-contractual actions.
- When the processing of your personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation, our legal basis is point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of Parship or a third party, such as our members, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override those legitimate interest, our legal basis is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
- When the processing of personal data personal data is required for our own marketing (either in relation to Basic Membership or Premium Membership), our legal basis for the processing is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
When the legal basis for processing is your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of your consent before your withdrawal. If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, you are also entitled, in general, to object to the processing of your personal data, at any time, for reasons arising from your specific situation. Article 21 GDPR applies in this respect.
Transfer of data to third parties; service providers
In principle, your personal data is only forwarded by Parship to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of our contract, if we or the third party have a legitimate interest in the forwarding of the data, if you have given your consent for this or if this is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation.
In the following cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties:
- to service providers, if the data is required for the fulfilment of their data processing agreement with us;
- any providers of marketing tracking technologies and analysis tools (you can find out more about this in our cookies & tracking policy);
- if we are obliged to do so based on statutory provisions or enforceable official or judicial orders in the individual case concerned;
- in connection with legal disputes (vis-à-vis courts or our lawyers), debt collections or audits (vis-à-vis chartered accountants/tax auditors);
- relevant investigating authorities in connection with possible criminal offences;
- in the event of the sale of the business (vis-à-vis the purchaser).
Parship may use service providers when collecting or processing your personal data. Parship will ensure that service providers only receive that portion of your personal data that they need for their specific activity.
Generally, the service providers that we appoint are engaged as our processor and may only use the personal data of our members in accordance with our instructions.
Please note that if you purchase a Premium Membership over the Parship app, Parship will not process any payment. In this case, the app store operator will be responsible for handling the payment process.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
We may disclose your personal data to third parties or to our processors who are located outside the EEA. In this case, before forwarding data, we ensure that the recipient either ensures an adequate level of protection (e.g. on the basis of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission for the country in question in accordance with Article 45 EU GDPR or the adoption of so-called EU standard data protection clauses in accordance with Article 46 GDPR) and/or our users have consented.
We can provide you with an overview of recipients in third countries and a copy of agreed upon regulations regarding ensuring an adequate level of data protection. Please use the information provided in the Contact section for this purpose.
How do we protect your personal data?
Parship uses a variety of security measures, including state-of-the-art encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security, integrity and availability of our customers’ and users’ personal data. In particular, these measures include the following:
- Strict criteria for the authorization to access your data as well as random 2-factor authentication,
- Storage of confidential data in encrypted form,
- Firewall protection of IT systems to prevent unauthorized access,
- Permanent monitoring of access to IT systems to detect and prevent the misuse of personal data.
In this context, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with Parship's security tips when using the Parship service. Here you can find more information on this topic.
In this context, Parship also uses service providers from the USA. In particular, the following service providers are involved:
In order to secure this website and optimize loading times (SSL certificate) we use a "Content Delivery Network" (CDN). This CDN is a service of Cloudflare, Inc, 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Therefore, registration and login requests are routed through the Cloudflare server and consolidated into statistics that cannot be deactivated.
We have an agreement with Cloudflare for order processing, based on EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Here you can find information about the data collected by Cloudflare.
Parship uses the GeoIP2 Precision City geolocation service from MaxMind, Inc, Waltham, MA, 14 Spring St., Suite 3, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451, USA. With this service, we use IP addresses to determine approximate location/geolocation data based on the country of origin. No personal data is exchanged with MaxMind. Here you can find further information about MaxMind.
Duration of storage; retention obligations
We store your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our Service (Basic and Premium Memberships) and any associated services or where we have a legitimate interest which permits the further storage of that information. In all other cases, we will erase your personal information once it is no longer necessary, except for any information we need to retain in order to comply with any contractual or statutory (e.g. tax or commercial) retention periods (e.g. invoices).
Data that is subject to a mandatory retention period is blocked from deletion until the end of that period.
For Basic Members: You can choose to remove the data in your profile at any time. You can also erase your profile data yourself (when you have completed the compatibility test) by logging in to the Parship website and starting the deletion process. Otherwise, Parship automatically erases personal profile data of Basic members who are inactive for 24 months.
For Premium Members: Your personal data will be stored for the duration of our contractual relationship. However, we will erase your data following your request as long as there is no legal storage obligation that applies to that information. If your data is subject to a mandatory storage period, we will ensure that this information is isolated and stored until the expiry of the retention period. Once your Premium Membership is over, if you do not ask us to erase your data before your Premium Membership comes to an end, your Premium Membership will be converted into a Basic Membership. In this case, the description above relating to the retention period of Basic Members´ data will apply.
If you uninstall the Parship app on your device, this will not delete the data in your profile. The above statements related to the deletion of Basic Members’ data and Premium Members’ data also apply here.
Log files are stored by Parship for 30 days and then deleted. Log files whose further retention is required for evidentiary purposes are exempt from deletion until the incident is finally resolved and may be forwarded to investigative authorities as appropriate in individual cases.
Please note that if the deletion of your data is prevented due to a mandatory retention period, your data will be blocked and stored for no other purposes, until we can delete it.
Parship will also store any personal data which is required to demonstrate that Parship has lawfully complied with a valid data subject rights request within the required period.
Rights of the data subject at a glance
How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, please refer to the information in the Contact section to ensure that you are clearly identifiable when exercising your rights.
You can also use the settings options in your Parship profile to correct the data you provided during your registration or to object to any advertising. However, you are not able to change some specific information, such as the date of birth, which can only be changed with the support of our customer service.
Please note that if we cannot delete your data due to a mandatory retention period, we will block (restrict) your data until it can be deleted.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we process personal data concerning you. Besides this, you also have the right to obtain access to the personal data concerning you as well as information about the categories of data that we store, the purpose of processing, any recipients, the duration of storage and your rights as a data subject.
Please refer to the information in the Contact section to assert your right to information.
Right to erasure
If the legal requirements are met, you can request from us the erasure of your personal data. That is particularly the case where:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- the only legal basis for processing was your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- you have objected to the processing for advertising purposes (“object advertising”);
- you have objected, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing based on balancing of interests, and we cannot prove that there are overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data have to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Please note that your right of erasure is subject to restrictions. For example, we do not have to or are not allowed to delete any data that we are required to retain due to statutory retention periods. Data that we need for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims is also excluded from your right of erasure.
You can also delete your data relating to your Parship Basic Membership or the whole profile yourself (if you have completed the Parship questionnaire). To do this, log in to your profile on the Parship website and delete your profile under Data & Settings / Profile. Alternatively, Basic Members can contact our customer service using the information under Contact and request the deletion of their data. However, Premium Members can only delete data regarding their Premium Membership by contacting our customer service. Lastly, please note that if we cannot delete your data due to a mandatory retention period, we will block (restrict) your data until it can be deleted.
Right to restriction of processing
If the legal requirements are met, you can request from us restriction of processing. That is particularly the case where:
- you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, as long as we can verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use instead of the erasure (please see paragraph above on this matter);
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, as long as we can verify whether your legitimate grounds prevail.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us, based on your consent or on the performance of a contract, in a transferable format. In this respect, you may also request that we directly transmit these data to a third party, where technically feasible.
Right to withdraw consent
Where you gave us your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time with effect for the future. However, please note that any withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of such data prior to the date on which you withdrew your consent. By using our Service, you will have provided us with information about your sexual orientation (such as your gender and your sexual preferences). You can withdraw your consent to our use of this information at any time with effect for the future. However, please note that any withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of such data prior to the date on which you withdrew your consent. Once you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with partner recommendations or our Service as described in our General Terms and Conditions.
Right to object to direct marketing
You can also object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes ("object advertising "). Please take into account that for organisational reasons, there may be a time lapse between when you submit your request and when we are able to remove your data from an ongoing campaign.
Alternatively, you may use the setting options in your profile accessible through the Parship website to rectify certain information that you provided during your registration or to object to advertising.
Right to object based on grounds relating to your particular situation
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal data, if these grounds are based on your legitimate interests. In this respect, we will no longer process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your rights.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact the local data protection authority , which is responsible for your place of residence or your state, or the data protection authority responsible for us. This is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Caspar, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, if social media plugins are used, the providers of such plugins will store cookies. However, the social media buttons that we use on our website contains only text links to the respective social media pages, they are not properly a social media plugin. Therefore, Parship will not transfer any data to the respective social media providers. The operator of the social media page is responsible for compliance with data protection law. You can get more information about their data protection practices in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies & other tracking technologies
You will find information on cookies and other tracking technologies that are used on our website and in our app in our cookies & tracking policy. If personal data is processed in connection with tracking-based processes, you will also find detailed information on the reasons for doing so there. Information on how to object to this type of data processing is also provided in our cookies & tracking policy.